Welcome to Secure Home Video online
We specialize in residential and small commercial CCTV projects offering remote video surveillance security camera systems that can be accessed via your PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile OS +3G network phones.
We offer affordable quality surveillance products and installation for your home and small business. Servicing Georgia in the Atlanta and Athens areas.
- Our Services include consulting, design and professional installation by our well-trained, friendly installation team.
- We use a variety of CCTV security cameras and digital video recorder Products to tailor to your video solutions for your home and or commercial applications.
- Our video surveillance camera systems offer exterior & interior coverage of your Residential home and or commercial building with optional Remote Access via your home network from a PC, MAC, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android & Window OS 3-4G network phones.
- Do you have a semi-independent elderly Family member that you would like to have more reassurance & protection for? Please visit our Elderly Option page section for more information on how our security camera systems can help you.
Give yourself peace of mind by protecting your Family and Home and Business by installing one of our CCTV Security Camera Systems. We'll provide professional and timely installation.
The Benefits of a Surveillance Camera System
You've no doubt heard the old saying, "You can never be too careful." Well, in this day and age that saying is all too true. Whether you're trying to ensure the security of your home or attempting to protect your business, CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television) cameras can provide security and peace of mind.
Just consider some of the advantages that come along with a surveillance camera system:
- Deterrence: Just the presence of security cameras can help reduce the chances of theft or other illegal activity happening in your home or business. If a potential thief sees a security camera, chances are he won't be as likely to target that particular property.
- Documentation: If some type of illegal activity does take place, your security camera system can capture the incident as it happens and keep record of the date, time and place it occurred. This type of evidence is often invaluable for law enforcement officers and others involved in investigating the crime.
- Reduced insurance premiums: Although this will vary depending on the insurance company and the type of coverage, some insurance companies will actually reduce your premium if you have a surveillance system in place. Not only does the system protect the insured property, but it also reduces the chances of a fraudulent insurance claim being filed in the case of a fire or theft. Since the CCTV camera system records everything that happens at an insured property, it provides the insurance provider with peace of mind as well.
Want more information about a security camera system? "Click here to learn/ read more..."