Have you ever wondered "what's going on at your home" while you are away?
As a part of a home surveillance camera system, security cameras are not only useful to protect your home from burglars and break-ins. This is a great way to monitor your kids. You may want to know what they are doing while you are not at home. This is especially useful for working parents where monitoring kids is not an easy task.
If you were lying in bed and heard a noise outside, wouldn't it be wonderful if you were able to flip a input channel on your TV and look at your driveway, backyard, or any other place that a security camera is viewing to see if there is a need for concern?
Here are some additional advantages of having a home surveillance security camera system:
- Monitor special activities in your home. For instance when you hire someone to clean your swimming pool or grounds maintenance.
- Remote viewing can be accomplished easily via a PC, MAC and most of today's smart-phones. No matter where you are the images or videos captured by the surveillance cameras can be viewed even if you are thousands miles away from your home via an internet connection. Keep an eye on your property while on vacation, traveling, and business trips.
- Here's another reason why a home surveillance camera system should be an integral part of your residential safety. Dangers could come from inside or outside of your house such as water flooding, fire threats, electrical shortages or dangers caused by bad weather. With the help of surveillance cameras you will always be able to know what is happening to your property and then take immediate action if required.
Secure Home Video offers remote real-time video access to your "semi-independent" Family members by installing a digital video recorder and indoor/ outdoor cameras at their location. We will install the remote software on your computer so you will have the ability to view in real-time and playback recordings at your leisure. Our DVR's can also support 3-4G phone networks for smart phones such as the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and Windows operating system based phones for remote "on-the-go" real-time viewing.
This is a great feature to ensure that your loved ones are o.k. There are no monthly monitoring fees. Just think of the sense of security this will give you and your Family members. Sometimes a phone call won't reach them in case of an emergency, but with this system you will have the ability to visually check-in to ensure their well-being or call for help to assist them.
Call today to speak with our Video Surveillance Specialist about your Home and Business video security camera system needs at 404-903-6655.
A Quality Surveillance System Allows You to:
- Monitor your Children's safety
- Look in on a sick or Elderly Loved One
- Check up on your property remotely
- Give yourself and those you care about peace of mind
Call Secure Home Video today at 404-903-6655 to schedule a FREE evaluation